|Mon – Sat||09:30 AM - 01:30 PM
05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
|Sun||09:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
What is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis simply means an inflammation of the bronchus, the windpipe. This is usually caused by infection (viral, bacterial, fungal, etc) or allergy or both. This condition is very common throughout the world. This condition can be acute as well as chronic.
It is more common among the younger age-group and children than in adults.
- Allergy (environmental and industrial pollutants, pollen, etc.)
- Infections (viral, bacterial, fungus
- Exposure to temperature changes (sudden exposure to temperature
Symptoms of Bronchitis:
Cough is the most common symptom. The cough may be either dry (without mucus) or wet (with mucus), depending on the cause and severity.
Allergic cough is often dry while infective cough has a tendency to have mucus production. The symptoms of Bronchitis are:
- Cough (with or without mucus)
- Chest pain,
- Difficulty in breathing. (dyspnea)
- Throat pain
- Nose congestion,
- Body ache, joint pain, tiredness
Acute: A single episode of bronchitis which may resolve within less than three weeks may be called as an Acute Bronchitis.
Recurrent: If there is an underlying cause of lowered immunity, tendency to catch infection or if there are factors such as Smoking and environmental pollution; there may be a tendency to have Recurrent Bronchitis.
Chronic bronchitis : Chronic bronchitis include symptoms persisting for more than three weeks or one month .lowered immunity or exposed to maintaining factors such as smoking, pollutants ,excessive alcohol consumption and exposure to cold and draughtetc . may by the persisting reason behind the cause.
How Homeopathyhelps ?
Homeopathic treatment is very strongly suggested during for all stages of Bronchitis.
It helps in
- Relieving the irritating cough
- treating the tendency to catch cold and cough
- Reducing the severity, frequency and duration in each case
- Improving immunity