- In the case of requesting a refund, please send an e-mail to PSS or call our Mumbai office
- In the case of having medicine being sent or collected from our center, there will not be any possibility to get a refund as our medicines and consultation are individual specific.
- The refund will be made available from our Mumbai center office. The time taken to get a refund may be dependent on the factors such as the credit card company, bank or other institutes, over which we may have no control.
- If the above institutes levy extra charges for a refund, the refund amount may vary accordingly.
- A refund may be made in US$ or Indian Rupees depending on the regulations.
- Refund request is applicable if made within 30 days of placing fresh treatment or within 30 days of the beginning of the remaining applicable treatment period (4 or 8 months) before the medicines are dispatched.
- Life Force reserves rights to modify the refund policy at its discretion, without notice.
- Please note that Life Force is not liable to give any refund to those patients who do not revert back to us by sending a reply to the questionnaire, within one year of signing up for the treatment. Those patients who do not reply to the questionnaire even after reminders twice (by e-mail as well as by post), will not be liable for any refund nor any medication if they do not respond within one year from the date of sign-up or within 8 months of the dispatch of the last batch of medicine, in the case of those who have chosen for 8 or 12 months plan.
- Patients choosing the wrong treatment plan in terms of location (e.g. choosing India plan despite residing outside India), will have to produce the valid proof of residence, failing which a refund will be given after deducting an amount equivalent to USD 25. The refund will be given in Indian Rupees by a cheque.
Use of our services amounts to agreeing to the refund policy.
- In case you have questions or queries, please feel free to talk to our support team.
- All those patients who have signed-up/renewed treatment plan before 10th July. 2017, click here for old refund policy.
The information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician. Information and opinions expressed on this website may be those of the doctors who have written them on the basis of their education and experience.
The information provided should be examined in the light of individual case evaluation by local doctors. The website developers, Life Force, Homoeopathy India Foundation, Homoeopathy India Pvt Ltd, Life Force Molecules Pvt Ltd., and Dr. Rajesh Shah take no responsibility whatsoever for the consequences experienced by the patients who may use the information provided on this website. The Life Force center and Dr. Shah team assure you of the best possible efforts for those who apply for online treatment. However, please note that we do not claim to cure each and every case, nor do we guarantee any magical cure. The homeopathic medicines are essentially free from side effects. Our organization runs a reputed medical center in India and the treatment offered online is from our clinic in India. We have medical licenses to practice in India. We do not suggest to replace or substitute for the conventional treatment. Our organization takes no responsibility for any presumed complications. It is considered that the user has read and agreed to this disclaimer when one uses the literature on this site and the online treatment option.