It is a functional disorder of Large intestines of the Gastrointestinal tract, in which there is NO STRUCTURAL, INFECTIVE OR BIOCHEMICAL cause can be found. #IBS can have either excessive Diarrhoea or Chronic Constipation.
What are the Symptoms of IBS?
IBS has a combination of symptoms which vary from patient to patient such as:
- Abdominal pain or discomfort.
- Abdominal pain or discomfort
- Disturbed bowel movements, which can be either constipation or Diarrhoea
- The stool can be either very liquid with or without mucus, or Hard stool
- When you feel any symptoms like above then contact the best homeopathic doctor in Jaipur at Rootcure Homeopathy.
What are the Causes of IBS?
The exact cause of IBS is unknown. But the Following factors have found to play a major role.
Constant Anxiety or worry: In the majority of cases, people having a tendency to anxiety or those people who get worried very fast, tend to develop IBS. People having Anticipation whether, for work, family or personal issues also has been seen to show symptoms of IBS.
Disturbed Intestinal Motility: Intestines have Layers of muscles that contract and relax during the process of digestion. When the contractions are fast, it results in Diarrhoea. And when the contraction is slow, it results in Constipation.
History of Severe Intestinal Infections: Patients who already had any history of Intestinal diseases in the past tend to develop IBS. When you feel that you have problem like this then immediately go for best homeopathy clinic in Jaipur or near you and consult with the best doctor.
What are the Triggers for IBS?
Food, stress, and Hormonal changes are seen as triggers to initiate an attack of IBS.
How can I Diagnose Irritable bowel syndrome?
One can confirm IBS by these confirmative symptoms.
* Episode of Abdominal discomfort or pain for at least three days in a month in last three months associated with two or more of the following:
- Improvement with passing motions.
- The onset of associated with change in frequency of stool.
- Onset associated with a change in the appearance of stool.
* Other symptoms associated with IBS are
- Change in frequency of stool.
- Change in consistency of stool.
- Presence of mucus in stool.
- Bloating of Abdomen or Distension.
So if you have symptoms Irritable bowel syndrome . so we have one of Best Homeopathy Doctor in Jaipur will help to overcome the problem of Irritable bowel syndrome.